Sunday, December 4, 2011

One Sunny Sunday in Kamakura

I went to Kamakura to make a tour plan. It was fine today, so I took some pictures and videos.
Every shrine has a trough where worshippers wash their hands before they pray to God. So does Tsurugaoka-hachmangu Shrine.

On the stage in front of the main hall there was a wedding ceremony going on.

The main hall on a hill and the stage. Gradually, foreign tourists are increasing. I wish I would be busy next year.
Then, I went to Kotoku-in Temple to introduce 'Big Statue of Buddha' with a video film. I tried to upload a film taken with my digital camera but failed . It seems to be longer. Sorry for the unclear film taken by my mobile phone. This statue is 13.4 meters tall including the podium.
A squirrel on the roof of a building in the precinct of Kotoku-in Temple.


Colored leaves at Hase-dera Temple

A dry landscape garden at Hase-dera Temple

This film is not so long that I could succeed in uploading it.
PS:
Thank you very much for my follower's comment on Sankei-en Garden. I am glad that she enjoyed my free guided tour in my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so beautiful! Wish I was there... I could go to the Sankei-en Garden for free. Thank you for all the lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete